Training Senior First Aid (Certified by St John Ambulance Australia)
Training Senior First Aid - Phitagoras Training in cooperated with St.John Ambulance Australia are pleased to conduct Senior First Aid course for you (certified by St. John Ambulance Australia).
Unit HLTFA301B Apply First Aid
This course covers all the critical, basic first aid points, and is a practically-orientated programme. Participants are assessed on both practical and theory components. A statement of attainment is issued to successful participants. The qualification is valid for three years.
This course meets the Australian National Training Authority (ANTA) requirement Unit HLTFA301A Apply First Aid & aligns to the National Guideline Standards for First Aid Unit A.
• D.R.A.B.C.D. action plan
• Placing an unconscious casualty in the recovery position, and Position Variations
• Anaphylaxis – Epipen Demonstration.
• Respiratory system and chest injuries
• Circulatory system and heart conditions
• Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
• Conditions affecting consciousness
• Bleeding Management Demonstration.
• Sprains and strains management
• Fracture Management Demonstration
• Spinal injuries.
• Infant Resuscitation Demonstration
• Bites and stings
• Eye injuries, Oxygen therapy awareness
• Defibrillation awareness
• Infection Control
• Legal Issues
• Abdominal Injuries
• Crush Injuries
• Ear Injuries
• Substance Misuse
• Risk Assessment and evaluation of first aid performance
• Situation Scenarios.
Who Should Attend
It is a general course that would benefit all those at work, home or leisure.
Duration: 14 Hours (2 days) for 12 to 20 participants.
SCHEDULE : Please Call Us
INVESTMENT: Rp. 6.000.000,- per participants including Training Kit, lunch and refreshments
Including: CPR123 Learning Program
The CPR123 learning kit contains a convenient inflatable personal learning manikin used during your St John Ambulance first aid training course. It also includes an instructional DVD, which covers all aspects of learning CPR in a way everyone can understand. This is a takehome kit, to enable you to share your CPR skills with your friends and family.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
Download Silabus Disini